- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform adopts TSMC 4NM process which has 10% higher CPU peak performance and 20% higher GPU peak performance than Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1. Also, equipped with LPDDR5X RAM & UFS 4.0 storage.
- The 2K AMOLED display has 77.8% more pixels than the 1080P display. E6 Performs much better than E4 in terms of power consumption and brightness. 25% less in Power Consumption and 1800 nits Local Peak Brightness
- iQOO 11’s 120W FlashCharge charges 50% battery in just 8 mins and 100% battery in just 25 mins
- V2 Chip provides better gaming and photography experience. It can increase the frame rate from 45fps/ 60fps to 90fps & 120fps respectively. It also facilitates users to shoot better night videos/ photos.
- GN5 sensor’s dual pixel pro technology improves the autofocus function of the phone. The sensor is 50 MP in resolution.